5/26/2004

Open Letters
Jennifer Garner
Everyone keeps talking about them bangs. I honestly love them. Don't ax them, they make me love my Asian mane and my old days when I loved to have bowl haircuts. Keep it girl, and is it true, that you and Michael Vartan are well you know, a cut, a wrap? I was like, no! Vaughn and Syd? Hell no. Say it ain't so!

Jay Z
I got 98 problems with your new song. And the only problem I don't have is witnessing you being riddled with bullets! I'm cynical. I know.

Ferarri
You are going to release a digital camera? Are you fa sho? It's a tough business and tomorrow your business could be in a rut. Like I am, bi-weekly. Make that bi-daily. So, please don't go ahead with this. Everyone already owns a Cyber-shot and an Ipod. So could we save the digital world to the pros? Besides, whose going to pay the amount you want?

Recently:

Alias review
Rachel Interview
Smallville and Angel review

4 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want to be taken seriously, you should SERIOUSLY take a look at your grammer... You don't just have bad grammer that is understandable; you have horrible grammer that makes most of what you have to say unreadable. It totally discredits all your "deep throughts" and makes you sound extremely amatuerish.

 
At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen the Ferarri digicam, that's a rip-off.

(the previous commenter couldn't even spell 'grammar' properly)

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Eunae said...

well to commenter 1- thanks for mispelling and trying to prove a not so valid point. so thanks for giving me a hit and piss off
commenter 2- thank you, very much for actually leaving a nice comment, and i know it's a rip-off.

 
At 2:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, if you want to correct someone's grammar, at least know how to spell the damn word. It makes you look like a bigger idiot than the person you're trying to diss, especially since your "grammer" isn't wonderful in the first place.

- Emily

 

Post a Comment

<< Home