4/17/2004

OPEN LETTER SATURDAYS!

JET:
Dear Jet,
After hearing your great music and looking at the even greater sex appeal you guys are my pick for best new band. I just cant get enough of your songs, some dramatic and deep and other just great to dance and go crazy to.

FeBreeze:
Dear Febreeze,
After my mother bought you, our house no longer is filled with the smell of lavender shampoo and incense, it's now all with the downy smell, and the great attitude you've made us achieve. Aswell, you should see us on cleaning day, fighting over which room gets the most sprays.

BEANIE BABIES:
Dear Beanie Baby Co,
Well after your industry in a way tanked, you have made a comeback with my littlest sister. Not only does Yunhee grab your Fluffie brand at every Hallmark we go to, she is just captivated by the new animals she sees. I mean, you helped us save many trips to the zoo by educating her with different species. Thank you BBC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home